Due: Friday, October 5
Instructions: Create a timeline of your reading life!
- You must include at least 8 “events” on your timeline, but you may include many more.
- Your timeline “events” can include: favorite books and series, favorite authors, favorite genres, and meaningful reading memories (for example: important read alouds, school reading memories, favorite family books, special book gifts, positive/challenging reading moments in your life).
- You can use words, pictures, and/or printed out images to represent your “events.”
- Your timelines should span the entirety of your life and should be listed in chronological order.
- You must label each event with a “time marker” – and you can record time by date, year, age, or school grade.
- You are welcome to set up your timeline in your own creative, colorful and artistic way.
- We will be sharing our work with the class on Friday.